Working at home and increased levels of stress often leave us struggling with typical postural issues caused by tight shoulders, back and hips.
Our products are designed to help relieve these stresses and tensions and here are a few tips for how to incorporate them in your mindful morning routine:
- To release your shoulders, try standing by a wall and use our cork massage ball to apply pressure against your upper back, shoulders, and neck muscles. These are delicate areas so be gentle and pause on any really tight spots.
- Take a few minutes rolling your forearms with a ball against your desk to release tension in your wrists.
- Roll your feet over a ball on the floor, gradually moving around your foot. Avoid making contact with bones and gradually increase the pressure. You can do this throughout the day – even when you’re sitting at your desk.
- Spend a minute taking a few deep breaths.
- If you have time, enjoy your stretching and breathwork during a morning yoga session. Our yoga blocks are a great way to practice mindfully, offering your body support where you need it.
Use indoors on a hard, flat surface. To clean, spray with lemon water and wipe with a dry cloth.
Note: When using our massage ball or massage roller, always start slowly, rolling along the length of the muscle. Pause on any tight spots and gradually increase the pressure. Speed up to get the blood flowing and slow down to break down tight muscle fascia. It should be uncomfortable but stop if you feel any pain. If you’re unsure, always consult a physician
So Who is Meg and how did it come to be?
We spoke to Founder Lillie adn this what she had to say.
Feeling frustrated with the lack of sustainable exercise equipment available, we established sure. project in Melbourne in 2018. Based on research and testing conducted at RMIT University, we designed and developed Australia’s first cork roller. We then added cork massage balls and yoga blocks to our range and quickly built a community of stockists, seeing our products in more than 40 studios and stores across Australia and New Zealand.
In 2019 we moved to London and launched our second warehouse in the UK, serving customers in Europe and beyond. After some unfortunate pandemic-related delays, we moved our supply chain to Europe and relaunched as Meg in 2020. Our mission is to help people stay active, with sustainable products that fit seamlessly into their lifestyle and aesthetic.
Explore more with Meg!