So your MUD is on its way, and perhaps even a nifty set of tools. If you didn’t get in in time for the tools, fret not. Just grab yourself a knife and spoon in a replacement instead (they’ll do the trick). You will also need the following:
- Clay surface (kitchen table, chopping board, you get the idea)
- Tea towel that you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- Ruler (if you have one)
- Rolling pin (failing a rolling pin, a large glass jar will do the trick)
- Your phone charger…imagine if it cut out mid play time!
- Your ISO-mates! Whether you’re zooming via laptop or they’re your live in buds, gather your crew
We love seeing you get creative so don’t forget to tag @MUD.clayplay and @smallcollective, when you show off your creations!
AUSTRALIA WIDE KILN LOCATIONS
Drop your local kilnster a line to get your MUD shape glazed! Not sure where your local Kiln is, Alex has you covered here! Alex is always searching for fresh kilns to add to the list so please give her a bell if you’re in the know.